Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sunsilk: Straight Hair. Strange People.




Advertising Agency: JWT, Casablanca
Country: Morocco
Creative Director: Nicolas Geahchan
Art Director / Illustrator: Sirine Sabbah
Copywriters: Sirine Sabbah, Elias Yata
Other additional credits: Ghizlane Amouzai
Published: February 2009



I don't know if this works or not. The illustrations, although not amazing, do catch my attention. I like the play on drama, desperation and pain, however I'm not a fan of the copy.

Final verdict: Weird and not wonderful.
Positives: Weird does not necessarily mean bad. 

Keep em coming Morocco.

2 comments:

  1. i like it stylistically, but the copy needs to be more resovled like the whole rhyimng thing doesnt sound so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post. This post give truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here. thank you so much. Keep up the good works

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

ShareThis