Monday, June 15, 2009

Radio Roundup Egypt

So what's been riding the radio airwaves recently:

1) Wataneya Ad: Oveplayed, overacted, and damn annoying. Also I noticed they changed the script slightly this week from last week.

2) Beano's Card: I'm not sure exactly what card (Black, Silver or....) is being advertised for.It's all a bit rushed. That being said, it is very entertaining, especially the line: 'Roo7 we hatlt everysing fil menuuu... il menuuu'

3) Ana kida. Sprite: A set of supposedely real people, each of them stating something they would like to do, no matter how outrageous. I heard one this morning about a 20 something year old gal in 2nd year pharmacy saying how when she grows up she wants to be a director.

Fair enough. Good luck telling your parents.

Another features a 20 something teen boy who would like to go to Sharm... by bycycle.

Well mister funky Arab, I hope you trip and land in a pile of camel shit.

You know it's easy to say stuff, and entirely different to go through with it.
I hope Sprite doesn't stand for lost or missed dreams.

4) Mega Ice Cream: Sounds like a very inexperienced VO for starters. Something about posting photos of you eating Mega Icecream to their group and the nicest looking will be featured on their billboards.

Oh I see, interaction, brand loyalty and stardom?
How about superficial, shallow and brand retarded?

Has anyone heard anything memorable apart from these, good or bad?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me .i will pay more attention to you ,i hope you can go on posting more such post, i will support you all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

ShareThis